Bellora Waffle Style
The Collection: Bellora Collection
Fall Winter Collection 2017 - 2018
Spring Summer Collection 2018
New Spring Summer Collection 2018
Mediterranean inspiration, tropical tastes, Oriental atmosphere... Bellora's new 2018 Spring Summer collection is an imaginary journey around the world.
Bellora. Focus on the collections. “The Collection” and 2017 New Spring Summer Collection
Bellora presents two new important collections that once again emphasise the successful stage the company from Fagnano Olona is going through
New Spring Summer Collection 2017 - The seduction of color
The new Spring Summer 2017 collection by Bellora sees six fascinating atmospheres declined in six different, original and intense color schemes.
Bellora 2016 – 2017 Fall Winter Collection. Colourful Atmospheres
Once again colour was the inspiration behind the creation of Bellora’s 2016-2017 Fall Winter Collection.
Bellora announces the opening of its new Boutique in Rome, Via Tomacelli 26
Bellora announces the opening of its new Boutique in Rome: a new concept of showroom that marks the start of the brand’s retail restyling.
Bellora’s New 2016 Spring Summer Collection
Tuscany’s Castellina in Chianti green, lush countryside, and White Home Florence’s charming atmosphere, a unique apartment in the heart of Florence, provide the perfect background for Bellora’s 2016 Spring Summer Collection.
High quality standards are a historical heritage of the Bellora Company
Since 1883 Bellora is the name of the finest Italian home linen. A brand identity carved from over 130 years of history that have shaped Bellora’s rise from the traditional Italian homes to the most refined department stores and boutiques worldwide.
Gregory Collection. A Bellora exclusivity.
Thanks to its constant inspiration to lifestyle and well being, Bellora creates this special product, garment dyed, in pure cotton percale: a unique sleeping experience.
Himatsingka Seide Ltd acquires the remaining 30% of Giuseppe Bellora SpA
The Himatsingka Group is a vertically integrated Home Textile major with a Global presence. The Group, which currently owns 70% of the share capital of Giuseppe Bellora S.p.A, hereby announces the acquisition of the remaining 30%
Available for customized solutions
Copyright © 2014-2018 Giuseppe Bellora srl – a socio unico All Rights Reserved.
Registro Imprese: – Codice Fiscale – Partita IVA 00845150150 CCIAA VA nr. 47977
Società soggetta all’attività di direzione e coordinamento da parte di Himatsingka Europe Ltd
. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of these cookies.
Join the Bellora Club
Subscribe to the Newsletter to find out about new products, special offers, events and much more
By signing up you accept the conditions illustrated in the
. You can unsubscribe at any time.
You are now on our exclusive list. Stay tuned, we'll be in touch soon.